Dual Purpose Sheet for Sweeping & Lining with Detachable Window
Advantages of Sheets with Windows?
- Provides access to chimney without removing the sheet once fitted.
- Enables the sweep to view the waste material coming down the chimney.
- Allows sweep to place a lighting device for better viewing.
- Allows the sweep to clear the ledge without having to remove the sheet.
- Allows the operative to carry out Camera Survey.
- The window allows the sweep to view the rods whilst sweeping.
- When relining, can now see the rope & liner whilst being pulled down.
IMPORTANT: REMOVE WINDOW BEFORE WASHING SHEET
Sheet 2A comes complete with two sweeping access points and a dust-extraction access point. This sheet provides the facility for traditional sweeping and power sweeping. The sheet also offers arm access for chimney lining and 2-Directrional sweeping access .
This Sweepmate sheet has seal-tight apertures for arm access, rod access and vacuum access. Sealing via Velcro strapping and drawstring ties.
Approx size 59″ Width x 50″ Height (150cm x 127cm)
Detachable Window Size: 13.5″ width″ x 10.5″ height″